Dr. Cameron Cartier is a double board-certified Pain Medicine subspecialist and Anesthesiologist and medical school Clinical Assistant Professor in Bellevue and Seattle, WA. He focuses his efforts on regenerative medicine.
Dr. Cartier has expertise in a wide range of pain-management therapies, including prolotherapy, epidural steroid injections, radiofrequency neurotomy, and many more treatments. In performing regenerative, non-surgical procedures, Dr. Cartier often treats the elbow, foot or ankle, hand or wrist, hip, knee, shoulder, spine, cervical spine, lumbar spine, and thoracic spine.
Dr. Cartier completed his Anesthesiology residency at Riverside University Health System in California, and his fellowship in Pain Medicine at the University of Vermont. He completed a second fellowship with the founders of Regenexx at the Centeno-Schultz clinic in Colorado. He is certified at the highest levels in all areas with the International Orthopedics Foundation for regenerative medicine injections.
Dr. Cartier is originally from Bellevue, but has traveled far. He served three years of active duty as a physician in the United States Air Force. During that time, he was stationed in Anchorage, Alaska, was deployed to Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom, and was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal. He attended the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine at A.T. Still University in Kirksville, Missouri, the first institution of osteopathic education in the world. Before that, Dr. Cartier graduated from Brigham Young University, with a Bachelor’s degree in Neuroscience
When not with patients, Dr. Cartier enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, skiing, swimming, and rooting for his favorite sport teams.
- Bachelor’s: Neuroscience, Brigham Young University
- Doctor of Osteopathy: A.T. Still University
- Residency: Anesthesiology, Riverside University Health System
Moreno Valley, CA
- Fellowship: Pain Medicine, University of Vermont
- Fellowship: Interventional Orthopedics, Centeno-Schultz Clinic (Regenexx headquarters)
- Anesthesiology, American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences – College of Osteopathic Medicine